Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Retired 2017 F87 M2

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aw328 View Post
So im thinking of doing a glossy black overlay on my roof, and I was wondering if anyone has done it locally and knows a good/inexpensive shop that is willing to do it? I want to find someone that doesn't overcharge for having to do the sunroof and shark fin antenna. Any suggestions? thanks
i was actually thinking of doing it. N-motion wants around $ 400 for the roof, shark fin and channels. I believe without the channels its 350.

I went to blitzgear they want around 800

Then I talked to this guy in the ubc area, although i havent met him in person yet, he just started his own business, and i ask for an estimate he says around 200 maybe? he has to see the car first to give the exact quote.

Only problem with N-motions glossy black vinyl is, its only about 2mm thick so it may tear easy. Blitzgears on the other hand is a little bit thicker.
I am not sure how thick the vinyl it is for the other guy. But as far as i am concern, I will only have my car till about July of next year i believe so I may just go with n-motion to save some money. It will probably last me that long. Not unless i can get an exact quote from the UBC guy
2017 M2 Coupe:|Black Sapphire Metallic|DCT|Nav/Idrive|M Performance CF Spoiler|M Performance CF DCT Interior| M Performance Gloss Black Kidney Grills| M Performance Steel Pedals | Eventuri CF CAI | 19" Brixton Rims | KW V3 Clubsport |
Retired: |2008 328i Sedan|Montego Blue|
Appreciate 0