View Single Post
      12-18-2005, 07:24 PM   #1
AW330i
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 330i

WHY DONT PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THE YIELD SIGN?!?!

I woke up this morning and washed my car with every intintion of having a great day. I left my car in the garage for most of the day so that I could wait until I felt that the lighting was optimal, Once I felt like it looked about right outside for what I wanted to do I decided I would grab a smoothie and then head off and shoot some pics... Well when I finished my smoothie I got in my car and made it about a mile and a half down the road when out of no where this stupid f_#king B!*ch comes flying onto the street paying no attention to the yield sign at all! As she was coming towards my car in a way that would have resuted in my poor E-90 being T-Boned, I started to change to the left lane. I was about halfway into the left lane when she came off of her street onto mine. When I realized that she was about to smack the hell out of my baby I threw the wheel to the left and went into oncoming traffic to get away from her. Even with me swerving away she came within about 3 inches of slamming into my passenger door. She never even hit the brakes or anything she just kept speeding along as I pulled back onto the right side of the street. I litterally came within inches of having a destroyed car today, my adrenaline was pumping so hard and I managed to react just in the nick of time. I am so glad there was no one in the oncoming lane or else I would have been forced to take the hit and I probably would have been pushed into the oncoming lane at the speed and direction that she was coming at me. This brings me back to the title of my thread, why do people not understand the yield sign? Its not like it is the hardest thing to understand IF SOMEONE IS THERE DONT FUCKING GO!!!! What is hard to understand about that!!!!! I never did get a good look at the woman that was driving or what might have been distracting her from the road but I really wish it took a lot more to get a driver's license in this country and driving without a license or insurance should be a federal offense!

If you havent noticed I am pretty shaken up over this whole deal...