View Single Post
      03-14-2015, 01:02 PM   #8
Novo777
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d

I am stationed in Fort Campbell now and TN doesn't require any inspections of emissions so for simplicity and reliability I am going to remove the big DPF and replace it with Jess' DP (already talked to him) then block off EGR with plates (I am thinking with going with iaknown, but researching now and not sure if better to take the whole thing off and reroute the coolant hose and use full flange plates) and third but not least, I am sending the ECU to Canada so Jarek can do his magic! I think having less weight and less complicated parts helps with reliability and if something does start to break or leak it will be easier to catch if the big parts are out of the way!

My understanding of meth is - there is no way to go wrong on Diesel engine, as long as it doesn't spray too much at low boost (easy to control with a controller that comes in most kits) haven't found a single downside yet to meth injection. I also understood that "METH" ... You can use windshield washer fluid that's 20F or 30F the retire approved! And those jugs sell at auto-zone for few bucks! Refilling of those depends how many and how big your nozzles are that spraying in the intake.
Appreciate 0