United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 C2, GTI, Z4 3.0si Racecar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldtech007 View Post
As i said i would get back with info
Here is the info direct from ARMA

Dear ______

Sorry for my late reply. We just came back from our holidays of Chinese New Year.

Our technician who developed the supercharger has been in this car-tuning field for more than 20 years.
He went to Singapore to make an on-the-spot investigation, according to his judgement, it's indeed an incident that FOD caused the supercharger burst.

The customer did change the new air intake, our point is not the new changed part, we think everyone should focus on the action of "Disassembling".
He did not inform us and then replace the parts by himself. (If he can tell us in advance, maybe we can remind him to notice everything he should be careful.) So it's really difficult for us to compensate for all loss.

We deeply understand QUALITY means everything for business nowadays. So if the turbine has bad quality(mechanical fatigue) , we dare not to sell this product on the market.

From the beginning we have sincerity to compensate him a new turbine, but he said he didn't want it anymore, then asked for large refund including whole repair cost...

ARMA
I have one question: Where was he working in the car tuning field for the last 20 years? I'm assuming NOT in China.
Appreciate 0