12-02-2009, 10:19 PM   #21
Crisp
Lieutenant Colonel
Albania
Rep
Drives: F95 X5M

Garage List
I hate BMW of Manhattan.

Even their sales department is full of cocky bastards.

I got so pissed at them and their attitude when I wanted to buy my second 335/535 that even though I was no longer interested in doing business with them after they gave me their initial price, I continued to act FULLY interested, asked for test drives (never went for them), negotiated the hell out of them and made pretend I had different offers coming from different dealerships, and I even spoke with the manager who gave me his final "best price". This went on for a good week (on my spare time, lol), then finally, I set an appointment to go in and leave a deposit. When that day came, I never showed up and they called asking if I was going in.
I said "no thank you, Rallye BMW gave me a MUCH better price without me even having to negotiate with them. I also read books worth of reviews about your service department which sounds more like a GM service department full of thieves. Until you make some serious changes to the way you do business, I'll be taking my business elsewhere."

The guy didn't know what to say and started coming up with excuses and "what if we can work something out and beat Rallye's price."
I said "I though't you said your last price was your FINAL BEST PRICE, sorry I don't like to play games, have a nice day."

Moral of the story: STAY AWAY FROM BMW OF MANHATTAN NO MATTER WHAT.