View Single Post
      05-21-2007, 01:10 PM   #25
Silver bullet
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

My dealer has been struggling with my 06 330i trying to make the BMW asist work and chasing several other problems including VR not working very well. also Comfort access auto mirrior rollout etc. was failing intermittently. On the third trip they finnally replaced the Telematics Control Unit and said the JBE module software may have been corrupted. When they replaced the TCU they updated the program with version 25.02. When I got my car back every thing seemed to be working better then new. VR works perfectly the nav has a new look and i drive seems more user freindly and responds quickly with no lag time. BUT I lose bluetooth!! I assumed that I would just re-pair my phone and all would be good BUT no luck. It wouldn't re-pair with my wifes phone tht has been working fine for a year. Though maybe somthing was wrong with here phone so I tried with my Blackberry 7100 with no success then tryed with my brother-in-law's brand new Motarola Razer and still nothing. Has anyone had this problem with the new version?? Everything else works great at last, BUT..... no BLUETOOTH!!! Whats up with that????
2006 330i, Titanium silver, Black leather, Factory “M” Aerodynamic kit, 162 wheels w/runflats, Sport package, Premium package, cold weather package, Active steering, I drive Navigation, BMW assist, Motorola E815 Verizon Bluetooth, sun glasses storage modification, 35% Formulaone ceramic tint
Appreciate 0