United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i f30 330i g20 m340i

Garage List
2008 335i  [0.00]
2022 m340i  [0.00]
2017 330i xdrive  [0.00]
To update:

I called Eric at TC Kline yesterday and he explained very thoroughly and technically why their Coilovers are better. The reasons are exactly as Doyle posted, reference his post.

In my somewhat unknowledgeable opinion based on light research on the forums here, some modifications seem to have a less significant and noticeable variance in quality, longevity and benefit than others (dependent on conditions, driving styles, goals, and tons of other factors...). Others seem (based on the light research and lack of experience) to be more of the "you get what you pay for" type, with quality following price more closely. Coilovers are that. Lots of places are offering KW V1s for a well-reduced price. eBay and **********s both seem to have them for around 1350 IIRC. But, and I apologize for not paying attention as well as I should have to retain more of his explanation, it's sufficient to say that given the drastic difference in quality and functionality between H&R/KW and TC Kline... I'd prefer to put just a little bit more money towards a far superior product. That's why I am trying this.

After asking Erik about the product, I explained to him that contingent upon their discounting their product some, I could bring them large sales volume of around 10 customers, all with money in hand and ready to purchase. He seemed maybe a bit taken off guard and said that he had to speak with the owner, Mr. TC Kline, about my proposition. He said he would call me back yesterday but I havent heard from him yet, nbd. I didnt want to undermine him by asking to speak with Mr. Kline, but I'll do that for us all last resort. A part of me believes that he didn't take me very seriously when I said that I have 10 people money in hand depending on their willingness to drop the price. I hope I didn't lie to him (guys on the list)

I'll post an update when I have more information on this.

Let's have a few more people join the group!
Appreciate 0