View Single Post
      07-06-2009, 01:33 PM   #18
cincy335i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '08 Black Saph 335i coupe 6mt

These sound interesting, but a true test for those of us with the mod bug will be how well do they stick? I really do like the implied safety that the RFT's provide, but when pushed my OEM (i guess 2g RFT's) turn over quicker than a hooker eager to eat the pillow...where as you get no traction from the rear!

Anyways, I hope they addressed the harse ride (the tires not the hooker) and the stickiness of the TIRE. I would love for someone to get these on a car and do some real world testing, some runs at the drag strip and some closed course runs. If the reviews would come in very favorably to non-RFT's then I would be happy to purchase these as replacement tires or at least consider them.
Performance |PROcede V5|Stett CAI|UUC/Corsa Exhaust|AA Intercooler|RPI Scoops|Stett Charge Pipe w/Forge DV's|UUC Evo3 SSK/DSSR|Mod CDV Style |Aero Lip|Aero rear|Aero Spoiler|M-Tech Side Skirts|Black Calipers|Black Grille|Black Shadow emblem|Black Vinyl Wrapped Window Trim|35%Tint|Tinted Tails|Style 230 19"rims|Lux H8'sTech |Nav|Cold Weather|Premium|Comfort Access|Sport|
Appreciate 0