View Single Post
      12-22-2012, 06:23 PM   #7
robc1976
DIYER
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasBoosted View Post
The M3 guide rods and upper links aren't really needed; not to say they aren't an improvement but I think the consensus is that the improvement is so small relative to the cost that its not worth it.

If I was going to replace the guide rod and upper link, I'd do it with AKG control arms.

I'd be wary of buying anything from a place called "flushstance" ...

I don't have any real data on the swaybars. The hotchkiss are probably fine but I'd look for ones that are adjustable. Thats what made me get the UUC bars.
great info! The BC BR "flush stance" go lower than normal....I am getting regular stance. I am on H&R springs and it s a bit low, when I get oil overs I wanted them to only go maybe 1"+ lower than stock.
JB4 G5, Stage 3 LPFP, Stage 2 MOTIV PI, VM 6466 ST, Custom OCC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid SF bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, M3 fenders, M3 OEM sideskirts, Mtech rear bumper, CSL trunk, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295
Appreciate 0