Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: A metal box with a roundel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mikey e90 View Post
E90 335i xDrive

Space Gray
Oyster/Light Burl Walnut (Hoping to get Piano Black trim from Canada, but I'm unaware of the availability and cost)
M-Sport
Cold Weather
Premium
STEPtronic
Navigation
Comfort Access
Active Cruise Control
Automatic High-Beams
Rear/Side Shades
Logic7
Satellite Radio
Anti-Theft Alarm

This is going to be all-season daily driver to replace my gas-guzzling RR Sport, so a 335iS is kinda outta the question. I need some sort of AWD. I'm just sick of SUVs.

I love modding my vehicles to my taste and liking. With this I was planning on going with and Eisenmann Sport exhaust (or another quieter exhaust without a drone), afe DCI, AA BOV, Helix, AMS, or Code3 FMIC, and a safe, reliable tune, a nicer piggy-back would have been ok.

My basic goal was to mod it and have it be as fast as my E90 M3 (which I bought thinking it was going to be enough for a daily driver, until we got a half foot of snow ), but also safe and reliable. And a car I can live with driving every day and even long distances.

Mike
What is auto-high beam?

And why not get an 335is x-drive? Won't the new ones still have the N54 in it? I thought only the newer E90 gets the N55 engine..........

'08 AW E90 335i
PROcede V5 | BMS DCI | RR DPs | ETS FMIC | FORGE DVs | Stett CP | Vanguard | PSS10
Appreciate 0