03-14-2009, 05:25 PM   #38
labelexec
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 Matte Black RSSport M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo58 View Post
RIP Charles.

We both had our cars done at the same place and shared some of the same friends. He's a great guy...

We've all let the red mist get us and drive too fast on the street - maybe even race. He was a cool, extremely smart guy. He came from being on the streets to making more money than all of us on here combined. I would say his brain is bigger than an "Ants"... Have a heart, dude.

He'll be missed. Thoughts go out to his family.
What irony...came from the streets and died in the streets. Obviously not that smart. Intelligence can make money but money can't make intelligence. Every douchebag with a tshirt clothing company can have a lucky streak (Mossimo, Von Dutch, and the list goes on) and make tons of money but that doesn't mean they are intelligent business savvy individuals.

Your lame comment on him making more money than all of us on here combined is asinine. He droves an old as Ferrari and his company press release says its worth nearly $100 million. Was that valuation done by KPMG, Deloitte, BDO, or PWC or some bookkeeper that graduated from Orange Coast College.

Bottom line...I don't care how rich and "intelligent" a person is, if you race on a public road, you are an idiot!

Its one thing to not cherish your own life but don't be such an arrogant bastard to neglect other people's lives. I have friends and family that drive on that same freeway everyday. I hope that his passenger takes his estate to the fucking cleaners. Let's see how rich his family will be after she's done with them.
Appreciate 0