View Single Post
      05-02-2011, 03:55 PM   #12
sn0pea
Captain
Rep
Drives: Black 325i 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin@MMW View Post
well, there is a chance it was replaced by the dealer at 50K if you got it CPO or something. But, if it wasn't, and you haven't done it yet - they are going to go very soon and you will need shocks anyway. So with a new car, or something under 20K miles on the suspension you can get away with it, but with yours i'm guessing it will wear a lot faster if you add just springs to it at this point.

Paying labor twice will be the same as some Koni's, so really it will pay for itself and you can set the Koni's to the lowest setting and they ride great (they ride nice on almost all settings really.) but will perform miles beyond the OEM setup, as an added bonus. So if you ever do feel the need for speed, you can do it.
Yeah good point. Honestly I don't feel like my suspension is worn out but then again, I might just not know anything better.
Can Koni's and h&r sports give me better comfort? I know eibach can give better comfort but I like the stance on the H&R's a ton better.
I typically cringe over harsh roads and my heart bleeds if I hit a pothole. I'm scared my 19's will get hurt.

2006 325i: Matte Black Grills, AG m310 19's (19X8.5et35 & 19X9.5et33 - 235/35/19 & 265/30/19), Amber Covers, Magnaflow with black tips, Blacked Emblems, M3 Replica Bumper and Vorsteiner hood!
Appreciate 0