Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Sedan

Talking FS: Dinan High Performance Intercooler

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 900.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I had this installed as part of my car's overall Stage 3, but it wouldnt fit with the MTech bumper I wanted to install. After about a thousand miles the new bumper arrived and I switched this intercooler out with the other HPIC from Dinan for the M-Technic. 1000$

This is in perfect working order at the time Dinan replaced it themselves in San Jose and it's been in the box ever since. I'll try to get pics up tomorrow. I live in the US, California Bay Area if interested in personal pickup or delivery.

This was installed in my 08 335xi.

$900 + Shipping, or best offer. Local pickup in Bay Area, CA is possible. Also willing to ship.

http://www.dinancars.com/shop/D330-0...er.aspx#page=1

Quote:
Greater power gains are achieved with a larger high performance intercooler. The Dinan intercooler provides a 93% increase in total volume, substantially reducing the pressure drop by 0.7 psi, as well as providing more efficient heat exchange

This item is worth 2 point(s) towards your Dinan Badge.
Quote:
Product Description

Greater power gains are achieved with a larger high performance intercooler. The Dinan intercooler provides a 93% increase in total volume, substantially reducing the pressure drop by 0.7 psi, as well as providing more efficient heat exchange. "Cool down" time is also reduced, enabling the cars to produce full power under varying driving conditions such as stop and go traffic. The system has been engineered as a direct replacement for the stock unit, requiring only minor modifications for a clean, factory-like installation. The intercooler also features larger connector tubing and custom shrouding for maximum efficiency. Used in conjunction with Stage 2 Performance Engine Software, the intercooler produces an additional 5 horsepower as well as more consistent performance under varying driving conditions. The improved thermal efficiency will also enhance turbocharger reliability. The intercooler may also be used in conjunction with the Dinan oil cooler and Stage 3 Engine Software with increased boost pressure to take advantage of the improved intercooler efficiency.

Last edited by EvolutionTheory; 12-13-2012 at 05:35 PM..
Appreciate 0