View Single Post
      09-20-2012, 06:57 PM   #1
BobS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M3

LC Lemans Wheels for Sale $400 !

I'm putting my LC Lemans wheels for sale. They are in good condition, with only one wheel having some curb rash on it. The curb rash is extremely small, not even a inch and barely noticable.

The finish on the wheels are what you would expect for 2 years of use but the car was never driven in the winter so they have kept well. There are small chips here and there but nothing major. I have had tons of compliments on these wheels and they look great on the car.

There is also a very very slight bend on the lip of one of the front wheels, its the front right passenger. Now that the wheels have come off the car, I can't even see which one had the slight bend, its that un-noticable.

The specs are 19x8.5 front and 19x10 rear +30 front and +37 rear and they don't include tires, center caps, or tire pressure monitors. They were mounted on my 07 e92 335.
I'm asking $400 cash for the 4 wheels, picked up. I'm located in Secaucus NJ Let me know if your interested and feel free to PM me with any questions and for more pics!

ESS 650 ACM-R Upgrades

Last edited by BobS; 10-17-2012 at 08:17 PM..
Appreciate 0