United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymarc1979 View Post
Do not buy bimmian lights. You'll be sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratplaya06 View Post
I would advise against the bimmian bulbs until they get things straightened out. I have the dome light problems, and it's a real joke when people try and turn on a map light and they are unable to. They will work for a few seconds, and are then unresponsive until i turn the car off. I really do not like the lights due to these problems. It's a real shame because they really look sweet.

Bimmian: please fix these problems. They are really obnoxious and I am definitely not the only one to have them.
+1 It's been about 2 years and the problems are still in full affect. Search and you'll find why not to buy Bimmian's products. Not only will the bulbs burn out but it will BURN AND MELT the lighting fixture. It's happened on my friends car, I saw it personally. The trunk light is the main problem with the burn and melt issue....wow......you'd think they would test the products first right?

I'm not against the look of the bulbs, they are pretty bright & give off a very nice look...but it's not worth the future problems that WILL occur.