Germany
Rep
Drives: '09 335i ///M-Sport

2009 335i M-Sport Sedan Black/Black 6MT Lease takeover or buy UPDATE 6/16/10

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
UPDATE - 6/16/10 Car is BACK ON THE MARKET. Car now Has 11,300 miles. I have a job offer pending and will be moving in less than 30 days and this needs to go so I can afford to buy a new home for my family.

Lease take over offer stands - I will pay the transfer fee for you. REASONABLE purchase offers will not be refused. PM or email if interested.

I love the car, but Ive been laid off down here in NC and will be moving to PA as soon as I find a job up there. Need to get out from under the BMW so we can buy a new house in the area.

Car is a 2009 335i with the M Sport pack. Leather interior. Black on Black, 6 speed manual transmission with m - short sport shifter. I have the sticker laminated, original MSRP was 47,325
Car comes with 19" VMR 710's with michelin pilot sport AS plus as shown AND the stock wheels and tires. Tires are in excellent condition. Rear spoiler is an M tech spoiler. Black grilles and original chrome included.
I will also throw in all sound upgrades. morel components all around, SWS 8" under the seats and a PDX-5 Amp. Car also has tinted windows, and the tail lights have been professionally shot with a black / clear mix.

Car has 9000 miles on it as I post this.

Lease term - 15,000 miles a year (I am well under the mileage) 36 months.
Payments are $620 a month and this INCLUDES the NC state tax. Your tax rate may vary. by state. There are 24 months left on the lease.
LEV was around 25-26K.

Purchase option- $38,000.

I don't have to tell you how well this car has been maintained. The oil has been changed twice at 9000 miles. (15K interval in a turbo car is a joke). Car has never been raced, or in any accident whatsoever.

Pics are from my iphone.

Email me at borsig@carolina.rr.com or PM here. Phone number available for interested parties.

Last edited by Borsig; 06-16-2010 at 07:47 AM..
Appreciate 0