Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 50i, 2015 Macan Turbo

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu
Hi guys,
We're sorry that you think we have been neglecting the n55. While it's true that the n54 single turbo project has been absorbing most of our development time (especially now that we are gearing up for production), the n55 single turbo project has already started. Fortunately, most of the n54 development with pass thru to the n55 due to similarities. But it's still going to be a while before we have a kit ready for sale. We are shooting for the 4th quarter of this year. But given the current unknowns with the n55 engine itself, this could change (however unlikely).

As far as map development, we are beta testing with a customer right now. Making more power is no longer a possibility given turbo limitations so we were just working on some general refinement. Unfortunately, our beta tester just left for a business trip overseas. If anyone would like to test these new maps, please email me at shiv@vishnutuning.com and put "N55 Beta maps" in the subject line and I'll shoot them over to you.

Best Regards,
Shiv
Any updates yet?? Thanks!