View Single Post
      09-25-2010, 07:54 AM   #2
cb1111
I ask the questions you're afraid to ask.
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1tal1k View Post
Bad thing is my LES just updated to my new rank and I'll be able to get around 3200-4000 loan on my audio system. I am not a basser watch my trunk explode guy so I don't want a box. I am going to EAS for a custom job, but I haven't really decided what'd I'd like to do exactly. Do I want them to make me new door panels? Drop smaller speakers that fit to the original....what to do...
Definitely getting a Audison Bit One...omg. Anyways, just thought I'd see what custom jobs you guys got.
Please do yourself a favor and reconsider taking out a loan for an audio system.

If you had to wait for your promotion to qualify for a $4000 loan then your finances are stretched very thin in any case. Do you have enough savings to pay 3 months worth of bills?

Damn, I feel old . This brings me back to when I was doing financial education for soldiers and airmen for military banking and Boston U in the 80's and 90's.

You'd be surprised at how many of those guys were amazed that they were overdrawn since they still had blank checks left.
Appreciate 0