QUiKSR20
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13' F30 328i 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwforme View Post
I can't say much about the Car part of this besides I'm really sorry that happened and I hope the body shop can make it good as new, but as for the crime aspect, I DO NOT think this was a coincidence and perhaps the garbage man lost it when he saw you didn't move your car when he came back around Friday, and made a very bad decision.

Try and talk to that neighbor more who informed you about how heated he was Friday and see if he too can draw a connection with his conversation with the man and what happened to your car.. I mean you probably already checked but see if there were any cameras at all around the complex, that would be GREAT. but all in all, goodluck and I really just hate seeing things like this, people destroying others property.
Thanks man I hope it turns out perfect as well, I handwash this car to try to avoid damage and I get along with everyone. I never go out of my way to make any kind of enemies.

I am a family man and never gave anyone I live with any crap, I help anyone who needs it around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenY. View Post
Do you know if there are cameras around? I'm sure there should be cameras around a parking area of a complex.
No cams unfortunately guys, Its a big condo development ( 8 units per building ). I would of moved
my car in a heartbeat for the guy on Friday I wasnt home when he came back I was at work.

Heres pics of the spots & the sign ( sorry for blurry its misty out tonight ).

Looking towards dumpster

Looking towards spots

Sign 95% of the time its a regular spot and the lot gets full ( just forgot ).

Appreciate 0