View Single Post
      01-15-2013, 02:00 PM   #8
b1aze
Just one more taste...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i 6MT MSport

Just wanted to follow up with my install and experience at the lift.

Just a HUGE thanks to "I" for the help and use of his lift. I pulled up and he was working on his 335, dropped everything he was doing to greet me and get my car up on the lift. He was very particular about my jack points and made every effort to not damage my side skirt after he realized my LR jack point pad was missing. He made it work, got my car up in the air and I was off to the races.

Any time i needed the car lower or higher, I just asked and he came over right away to bring it up or down. He even gave me a hand without me asking to get the FMIC in place and offered to help me remove it when one side sat about 1/8" lower than the other in the front.

The shop itself is your typical 3lift local mechanic. Buckets of bolt here and there, standard stuff. Its surely not a painted-eat-off-the-floor place but for $50/2hrs to NOT be on your back and nose-to-downpipe, its perfect. Easy to get into and out of.

Thanks again man. Ill be sure to hit you up when i install DPs or anything else that would benefit greatly from a lift!

Derek