View Single Post
      07-02-2013, 02:25 AM   #12
ShaneN.
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 05 c6

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92'D09 View Post
Regarding your picture, that is the M-Tech from bumper. Prices vary pending on what site you go through yet I've been looking myself and they run -450-500 US dollars (http://www.**********s.com/E92-E93-M...ont-Bumper.htm). But you can always just add the lips to the e92's front bumper to make it look close enough to the M-Tech bumper without replacing the entire front. Side skirts are a M3 yet not sure on the prices but I'd google it
can you show me an example with the "lips"? there is lots of front bumpers i'm liking but i'm having a hard time finding out which ones are stock, which are sport, which are m sport, oem, not oem, etc etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewrick View Post
What type of dyno do you want 350whp on? On a Mustang dyno(which is the most accurate to the real world) you will not get 350whp with intake, downpipes, FMIC and a tune on 93 octane. On a Dynojet dyno you will though because their numbers are much higher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBBTT View Post
I'm going to respectfully disagree with you on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yarviinn View Post
+1. With that kind of mods, you should be expecting 400+.

is close to 400 obtainable? I'm not looking to push any limits just for a print out, i just want it to run some solid red light races and 1/4 mile times. maybe keep up with or beat the tuned c63 that i really had wanted. from what i've been reading on here the last couple days i think i'd probably do something like the cobb stage2+fmic, downpipes and intake. no meth, fuel mixtures, etc. i even might want to run a 91 tune so i can ran 94 in the car just as a safety measure, like i said, after a discussion i had with a couple people about canadian 94 octane.

esentially i'd like to be able to hit the track on my daily driving tires in full street time and run a solid mid 12. maybe dabble into even lower numbers with some drag radials. i wouldn't even race it much, i just want a daily driver that'll surprise some corvettes and amg's.
Appreciate 0