United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 535i

Garage List
2008 M5  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by itznin
Just don't go to Park Ave - the worst dealership in North Jersey.
I've been to Park Avenue once. They let me test drive an E90 330i with manual and sport package a few days before the official release of the E90. The salesperson was very friendly, but knew very little about the car.

He was constantly flipping through the brochure to answer even the most basic questions about the car. The other thing that really turned me off from this dealer was the Park Avenue BMW loaner cars I would see driving around (the Ford Focus, with thier advertising in large letters on the side of the car).

I will be taking my car to Prestige next week for some work on iDrive (looks like I may need that software update). I also noticed on thier service website that they provide loaners to anyone with a service appointment. They claim that they don't care whether you bought your car there or not. Thier exact words were "we don't discriminate".

This is the way things should be, and also why I have been VERY impressed with thier service department. In fact, the only reason my appointment was scheduled a week from now was purely based on my own schedule (they were originally offering to start work on the car within 2 days of me making the call).
Appreciate 0