Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 435iX, FBO

Garage List
Rogue Engineering rear toe arms review

Here are the arms I purchased from Harold at HPA for $290
http://www.hpashop.com/Rogue-Enginer...rms-E9X-TA.htm

Current Engine mods:
Procede Rev 2.5 (11-1 map), BMS DCI, AR Catless DPs, AMS FMIC, Procede PWM Meth, Forge DVs, CDV delete,

Front Suspension:
Dinan Stage 3 susp = dinan camber plates, swaybars (front and rear), springs and shocks - PLUS: front M3 wishbones/tension arms

Rear Suspension: rear M3 upper and lower control arms, Subframe bushings, Wavetrac LSD, rear Dinan Sway

PROBLEM:

I was experiencing torque steer on WOT when all the new power kicked in with the Meth and agressive 11-1 maps.

This was sucking all my confidence out of the drive as the car moved around STILL - after doing the rear end with all the parts. I was expecting after the subframe bushings, to have the rear end planted... not the case. I could keep my hands rock solid on the wheel, mat it and the car would end up in the left lane. I believe there was some indirection on heavy braking too, but that didn't bother me as much.

Either case, after spending all this cash on the car, it STILL wasn't right and I wasn't happy with it. I was expecting for a M3 laser straightness for accel and decel.

SOLUTION: Rogue Engineering Toe Arms

I got my parts in on Tues, and I just got back from the BMW stealership and had the 4 wheel alignment done (which was not done after all the rear end work by the way - which could have added to the misalignment).

RESULT:
The car tracks a straight line now. I can mat it, one finger on the wheel and it tracks a straight line. Braking seems to be solid and straight too.

I do notice some movement some times - but this could be from the fact that the rear end is spinning.... in Third gear, it was solid and straight.

I only drove it for a bit tonight (about 1.5 hours) but really noticed the improvement. I"ll review in a few weeks again.
Attached Images

Previous: 2014 BMW F32 435iX - JB4, MHD Flash, BMS Meth Kit, ER Intercooler, intake, catless DPs, KW Streets, 437M Reps with 245/35 and 275/30 Michelin PSS 4S
Appreciate 0