01-08-2009, 10:32 PM   #15
OpenFlash
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Lot

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArktisE92 View Post
Guys, I have a question for you. I have been following this forum for two years but haven't been an active poster until my recent Procede purchase. It's a great piece of technology, but I've been encountering wastegate issues since day one and have been trying to get Shiv's attention to address the problem.

To be honest I'm quite frustrated after having posted on the forum and PM'd Shiv to no avail. From my observations, Shiv is quick to respond to posts extolling the virtues of his product, but when it comes to wastegate issues he's (i) ignored my original post, (ii) ignored other user's posts and (iii) ignored my follow-up PMs. To be fair we did exchange PMs back in three weeks ago when he asked me for my email address, which I provided, but he went back into incommunicado right afterwards. Another PM to him on Thursday appears to have fallen on deaf ears again.

Has anyone had similar issues with service from Shiv? The frustration I'm encountering should be known among people considering a Procede purchase.

I am making my case before the forum users with all the facts for all to see. I look forward to hearing other users' experience. If someone from Vishnu could chime in that'd be great.
I'm sorry if I didn't respond to your PM. Between the volume of PMs I get and the holidays which I spent developing 8 different maps and new user software, I dropped the ball. In the future, just email me (as suggested) if you have any unique needs or problems. It's way too hard to keep track of PMs. Plus, I can only send maps via email. PM is useless in that respect.

Regards
Shiv
Appreciate 0