Thread: m3 replica?
View Single Post
      03-31-2013, 07:16 PM   #4
wafik
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 ZCP / R56 JCW

To be honest...I personally don't like replica M3s or any replica car in-fact. If its not an M3, its best to keep it not trying to look like one. You could probably spend less on the right mods on your car and make it look even better then an M3 and it would be tastefully modded. It will also be very costly and most of them aren't done perfect enough, don't line up properly, fittings slightly off etc. BTW not just saying that because I have an M3...thats just my view on an replica...

The silver M3 estate was done properly. It can actually be put down as an M3 estate and not a replica. Work was done to the highest standard and most parts of an M3 were used such as engine, gearbox diff etc etc...full conversion. I have seen it in person and its honestly mind blowing!! You would actually think it came off the production line like that!