04-07-2013, 06:08 PM   #1097
muzzammil15
Slurpee anyone?
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 White 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by import36 View Post
C&C was packed like last time we both went. I arrived around 745 and over 3/4th of the lot was filled already. met some folks I hadn't met before...some of them in this chat thread now. i was wondering where you were at....guess you probably had work. even Peco (Dennis) was out there!

did i talk to you yesterday at C&C? i talked to quite a few folks so i'm still trying to put some faces/names with the screen names on here. I was wearing a hoodie with sunglasses...my shaved head was a lil cold yesterday morning...

i wish i could've made the cruise Mitch....still looking forward to makin' it down to your place and seeing your sweet E90 as well.
Nick bro, I was about to leave work to go to the meet, and you will not believe what happened at work. A lady had a seizure at the store and it became a huge issue. The lady's son tried to blame it on us. How is that even possible??? By the time all that finished up it was already too late. I was ready to go on the cruise as well. Any pictures from the meet?

Appreciate 0