View Single Post
      08-23-2008, 01:03 PM   #104
nyc_dude
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 //M3 e90 Interlagos Blue

Garage List
Full 2009 BMW Pricing Guide was released today Saturday 8/23. Look for a post on Bimmerfile and Bimmerfest.

NO New Price Increases other than what is in the 2009 BMW Pricelist released on Wednesday 8/20. That Rocks....except for the +5% 3 Series and 2% M3 Price Bumps.

New iDrive 2.0 in the Nav Package is the SAME price. Unless it has been delayed....
They removed the DVD player and included a Hard Drive. But the Screen is much better. Go figure...

The likely reason there are no more Price increases is that most of the option prices were already increased in June 2008.

There looks to be a typo in that the European Delivery and Diplomatic M3 Prices are the same as the US MSRP Price. That can't be right.

Smartphone integration is listed for $150. Might be a cable, a cradle and software. Imagine how many new Smartphones will be released over the next few months that this setup has to be compatible with. New Blackberry Bold 9000 and Touchscreen Thunder 9500 will Rock, but will likely require a software update. A nightmare waiting....

Also the 'Accessories' like 19" Wheel Options and M-Aerodynamic Kit etc are not listed. They are dealer installed or installed at the VPC. So still holding my breath about those prices. Might even be a delay since these kits for 2009's might not be ready yet.

No color or interior leather codes are included to confirm things like Space Gray in the e90 M3 or what color Chestnut looks like. But the German Konfigurator has been holding steady with these NEW options.

Alarm and Carbon Fiber Interior Trim along with the M-Aero Kit can now be done at the VPC saving some Johnny Cash $$$$.

I only have the M3 and 3 Series Pricing List from my CA.

My Blackberry Rocks 24/7.

Cheers

PS My buddy just picked up a 2008 Jerez Black with Fox Red Leather and DCT M3 Coupe.
The Devil is tempting me at every turn. };-(o)

Last edited by nyc_dude; 08-24-2008 at 03:14 PM..
Appreciate 0