View Single Post
      09-15-2012, 12:37 AM   #63
geneatals
Ninja
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 530e

bad all around...from the coaching down..

cutler got rattled early and the o-line couldn't get him back into it..pack shut down marshall and thats all cutty continued to look for..the rest of the wr's just couldn't get open except maybe EB once and awhile...DH was a fail all around, from punt returns to route running and catches...

forte's game has always been dependent on the o-line, which we know how that went, we did well with bush in IMO when forte went out...and I think we'll be okay next week if forte can't go...

defense played well, didn't give up much and pressured AR well for most of the game, you can tell they gassed out in the third...who could blame them with all the 3 and outs and picks the offense kept putting up....

I think the momentum changer was the fake field goal...made us play catch up from there on out....

tice didn't call any slants, kept going for the deep ball..couldn't make any adjustments...we needed to run the ball more and more effectively, that's how the 9ers beat the pack last week IMO...

Cutty is getting raped in the media right now for his performance and rant on webb..personally i don't mind the intensity..

our offense starts and ends with our front 5...period...they still can't seem to get it right..FTL..

hoping we regroup and finish 4-1 before the bye, only tough game til then is the cowgirls, and if we get our act together we should be fine...

BEAR DOWN