vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehnquist View Post
Anyone got any experience of Stratstone at Wallsend Tyne & Wear? I've already ruled out Stockton after some of the comments from this thread
The 'stealers' at Preston Hall in Stockton-on-Tees are bunch of f*****g dips**ts- & that's putting it very mildly.
Their manager is a complete & utter a**e.

When I was thinking about buying my car (after a number of bad experiences with them), I 'used' that stealer for a full day test drive of one of their cars, on my own.
I took the car back at the end of the day & thanked them for the pleasure of 'ragging their car senseless', however "...I'll be importing my car from Germany...thanks very much...", I told them!

The look on their faces....priceless!

If you want a really good experience, go to Mill at Boldon- I highly recommend them- I use them to service my car & they aren't at all bothered about the fact that I imported it!
They happily upgraded my iDrive software free-of-charge to let me play mp3s (which I should have been able to do anyway), over a year ago.

All the best.

Viv

Appreciate 0