View Single Post
      05-09-2012, 01:27 AM   #1
Bimmer Nerd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT F80

Talking Looking back....what would you have done differently ? (College Edition)

Hey everyone

So the other day i was at school doing a film project for my cinema class with my classmates. One of them is an older gentlmen who is in his mid to late 40s, but really cool type of a guy. The type of a "movie" that we were doing emphasized only on 1 male actor. During one of the shots we jokingly started talking to other girls walking around the campus to see if any of them were interesting in acting But this got the conversation started by the older gentlmen about how if he was younger and knew everything that he knows now, how he wouldn't be without a pussy even for one day.

and i hear that specific line from older people a lot. I know looking back at high school, i would have done things much much differently if i had a chance as well, but mostly its an academic type of a thing for me, rather than a female issues that i had in high school. As some of the best times ever were during my junior year.

But what would you guys say are some of the specifics that they are referring to ?

There's no such thing as too much knowledge, so if we can all learn something new out of this thread, it'd be a "thread well done" hahah
Appreciate 0