View Single Post
      10-11-2016, 11:45 AM   #1860
My335iTT
Moooore Power!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Space Grey 335i

Bringing this thread back to let you guys know about my experience at Morris Brothers Motorsports in Murray.

I took my 335is there because of the constant limp mode and the BMW of Murray kept saying the only thing wrong with my car was it needed a walnut blasting. I called up the shop and talked with the BMW guy, Jaime. The first thing he let me know was to try to go talk with BMW NA because of my low miles and having that problem already just didn't make sense and he didn't want to take my money if they would cover it. I called them and got the cold shoulder of course so I called his shop back and got an appointment.

Brought my car in and left it there, when he took it for a test drive he was convinced it was something else as well. He did other testing and found it was also bad ignition coils, he got my 3rd party warranty to cover that. All the while you get text updates on what's happening. They do an awesome checkup of everything else and clean your car. My car works amazing after new coils and a walnut blasting, I really don't see going to BMW of Murray any longer, great value and service here.

Thought you guys would like to know!

SeanE92 - SCAMMER
Appreciate 0