08-25-2010, 08:01 PM   #23
Fapout
Zwhore Sdrive35i
United_States
Rep
Drives: FORD WINDSTAR MINIVAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRAPY 2 View Post
i want to say sorry again to who ever i pissed off. and im ready to meet up anytime but the weekends or best for me. but as for as the jb3 thing fapout has never given me a price. but would like to get together and bs about it before i go through with it. and would like to know a bunch of other shit about this car.
The best thing to do is search on this forum. Start off with a Juicebox Stage 3 (JB3), Dual Cone Intake (DCI), Downpipes (DPs: catted or uncatted), Front Mount Intercooler (FMIC), meth kit, exhaust.

I'll get you started off on the right foot and you can do it tonight. Want your car to sound more bad ass. Get yourself a golf tee out of your golf bag (You're married with a kid so I know you have one) go underneath the driver side of the rear of the car and there's a rubber vacuum hose that goes to an actuator on the exhaust. Pull that hose off at the exhaust, jam that golf tee in the hose and bingo bango, a dual exhaust that SOUNDS like a dual exhaust. There's a flap that stays closed until about 3000 rpm. It's neighbor friendly in the mornings. Give it a shot.

$200 for the JB3 will be fine. Best $200 you can spend for 80 horsepower.