Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperM3 View Post
Wuddya mean I have to wait 3 months for you to build my car? You are a dealership and should have them on the lot RIGHT NOW! So wait, you are charging my card a deposit to place the order and secure my price but I wont ACTUALLY be driving something for a few months?

How many of you really went through the above when you were getting your car? How many of you really felt that way? Its a 40k+ car that you had no problem waiting 3-5 months for so whats the big deal of $150 out of your pocket for 1-2 months?

I think some people just like to find things to complain about and try to get others to follow. Dont you have something better to do? Go out and play ball with your kid. If you are a kid, go play ball with your dad.
bro! i went thru it and ordered my car that way, while having another pretty-new car.
I also couldnt wait the entire thing, so i picked up another car that was on the lot and ditched my ordered car.

does that tell you anything about people's patience?
it is both impatience AND the fact that people dont want to be in the dark. People are willing to wait if they are told to, but the problem is that Vishnu is not communicating and did not set the right expectations.
No one would blame them if they said it will take X amount of weeks to deliver, no one was rushing them. they came up with the production deadlines that they couldnt meet.

why am i talking? i didnt even order it
Appreciate 0