Rep
Drives: E90 335i LCI

Garage List
Thumbs up Brand New -- E92, E90 LCI LED H8 - 6 Watt - Angel Eyes

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
As many of you may know i always swap my angel eyes.

I would like to get close to what i paid for it because its BNIB. Asking $100! Please PM me. I am willing to ship.

I got this set locally. I was interested so i bought it and tested it out to see how it stacks up. Brightness is the same as city visions. 6 watts of power. similar in design but the power supply is a little smaller to save more space. the whole design is of nice quality metal too. Dual LED's per bulb.

This unit also fades in and out when you unlock and lock your vehicle! Classy just like OEM.
When the xenons are on, most of its power is retained about 85% of it. still bright and definitely an upgrade over stock or GP Thunders which dims 50%.
Everything hides in the headlight housing. No need to hang the power supply externally.

We all know the LUX H8 is king in brightness but also the most expensive too.
To make this fair, i compared them with the LUX. ($100 vs $245).

The pictures show LUX is brighter but only slightly. at dusk or the rings are more evenly lit than the LUX. The ones I'm selling is also more blue in color which i think is cooler, more LED.

The LUX is on the right, you be the judge.

LED H8

LUX

Remember these are essentially brand new. I only turned them on to take these photos and then i uninstalled them.
thanks for looking!

Last edited by gaifaun; 07-01-2011 at 10:02 PM.. Reason: brand new in box
Appreciate 0