Private
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

Garage List
2015 BMW M235i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
WHAT!?!?!? I will tell you it can be VERY dangerous driving fast in Eastern Germany. Yes, they have brand new everything! (cars, roads, buildings, infrastructur.. ect..) But they still drive like they are driving some POS trabant! Really. Those Eastern drivers WILL cut you off without any warning.
If you say so...

I think arguing about that is pointless.

Three letter tag drivers have never been to an autobahn, which meens they only do 100kph max... Wtf?! Take a look at my number. First time i´ve experienced 300kph was in a car with such a number AND on the A14. How did that work?

I agree on your opinion on the A9. But the A6 between Heilbronn and Nürnberg? Unless you are driving at night, its almost impossible to reach the 200kph on a two lane autobahn with lots of trucks on it. I´ve been studying in Karlsruhe for three years, i know that road.

Everything you said about useless drivers, annoying police and pointless Blitzers is true. But are you really saying these things only occur in East-Germany? Come on... It CAN be dangerous everywhere in good old germany.
Appreciate 0