eyim1988
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M4

Garage List
2022 M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy View Post
I think your DP will help a lot with producing much more linear curves. What rev. or V5 do you have? I'd be interested to see how the single exhaust sounds / performs with the downpipe without a split. I've been one that always wanted to do that! I was even thinking of test fitting the F30 exhaust to see if that puppy will work since its a single turbo back with a cat.

Intercooler I think is a must with this car, as Kalud said... stock cars run hot and the computer robs power. My intercooler helped out a lot in that department, but dont forget about the airflow variable that you area also changing for the better. The stock ic seems to have a lot of turbulent piping as well as the poor design of the unit as a whole.

Yea i know the dp will help a lot! I had the Berk one on before i took all my mods off!

Yea i have a good feeling about the single exhaust! I'll post a video up when i get it on! I might actually switch back to the jb4 because of the nice customer service. I only switched to the procede because i found a great deal for it! Who knows though i'm still waiting on the new update for the n55! I have rev 2.5.
Appreciate 0