View Single Post
      02-22-2006, 10:41 PM   #26
timzerofive
there is no spoon
Rep
Drives: 330i manual

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
See, the thing about Bush is... all his supporters can say is he didn't do anything wrong. This is not his fault, that's not his fault. Name something significant that he did right?? You are saying the "terrorists" in Iraq are now fighing our soldiers instead of attacking our countries... perhaps you forgot, it was another organization, from a different country that launched the major attack.

In addition, you say it doesn't matter if we foudn WMD or not... It DOES matter. Why? Because thats the MAIN reason he gave to the people of United States for attacking Iraq, now he's trying to weasel his way out of it by saying, hey look, it doesn't matter, they needed attacking anyways. I believe, something like that is illegal in the US. Police cannot search someone's private property unless they obtain a warrant based on reasonable doubt. Bush had no reasonable doubt, in fact, every fact he got points to the opposite. If the police were to find something illegal when they enter the private property illegally, any case against the criminal would be thrown out, correct?

Perhaps Bush has been ridiculed and blamed for some stuff that he wasn't directly responsible for, but you have to admit he did a lot of stupid things too. And if all you can say for a President is that he didn't do anything wrong, so its not his fault, then this is not a good president. And yet... people still voted for him purely because of the belief his party stands for... and it's not even a majority of the population who voted that first time.