View Single Post
      04-17-2007, 11:03 AM   #248
olivier
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i e92

Long wait finally ended...

After 6 agonizing months, I finally received my car last week end. Here are the first pics. I am very thankful to all of you guys who posted photos that helped me to make up my mind for the colors and options. Tks to your photos I could choose the combo I really like.

Options I picked are : CA, Bluetooth, black headliner, black piano trim.
Not optional here (but optional in many countries) : adaptive headlights (I did not find it useful so far), Logic 7, light package, leather sport seats.
The car came with 80 km (it's standard here since they need to drive the car to and back prep center) and so far I only drove 100 km. But I already know
the engine is what I enjoy the most. I'm coming from an e90 330i and the torque of the 335 is really making a big dif. If only for the engine I am already more than happy with the buy.
Besides that fabulous engine, the black headliner is really great. Gives the interior a very sporty touch and a general impression of quality when compared to the standard grey color.
The bluetooth works great with W810 and it's quite easy to manage even without idrive.

Just one idea I did not find on that post : I am using an ipod (plugged on the audio aux. input). I bought a Monster Click remote that fits perfectly in the small tray near the gear shift. The remote is black piano color same as the trim and allows me to remote control the ipod. I keep the ipod and the central armrest (no messy wires and very easy operation). It's not as good as a fully digital connection with i-drive but it works great and let you safely control the ipod while driving.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0