03-12-2011, 04:13 PM   #2231
AW128i
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 N51

Quote:
Originally Posted by spera23 View Post
WL_POL controls the orange corner LED's as you mentioned. WL_SL_2 controls the rear break lights. When you say front "parking" lights do you mean the front turn signals? If so they are controlled by WL_BLK_V
My car doesn't have the corner LEDs like the newer E9X cars do. So, any idea what WL_POL is controlling in my car? I could just change that value to "nicht_aktiv" and see what changes, but it's annoying only having one person with this process. Also, when I'm referring to parking lights I'm referring to the fact that U.S. cars run the front turn signals (at reduced voltage, of course) as front parking lights. According to the Google coding spreadsheet, WL_SL_2 controls the front parking lights when unlocking the car. I find this interesting because mine should come on (according to the setting shown above) but they don't. When I added the low beams to the Welcome Lights, the front parking lights stopped coming on. This is fine, I'm just curious if perhaps WL_SL_2 isn't really the front parking lights??

As for the WL_BLK_V and WL_BLK_H, I thought maybe they controlled the blinking of the front and rear turn signals when you unlock the car??
Appreciate 0