05-13-2014, 12:26 PM   #1
bernard54321
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 328I E90

Garage List
2006 Bmw 330i  [0.00]
2009 328I E90  [0.00]
Exclamation *** UPDATED WITH FINAL PRODUCT ***E90post License Plate Frames On Sale Now!***

In light of a few people wanting e90post license plate frames I have taken the liberty of contacting a friend who will make them for me in batches of 10.

It is made out of aluminum and is engraved with lasers.

This is the finished product:

The color scheme will be a black anodized surface and engraved into it a silver/white-ish color, Just as in the pictures above.

There has been a million debates on one out 3 designs so I partnered with my friend and he will make custom ones to everyones liking, the options are:
1- "E90POST.COM" all same font, centered
2- "E90POST.com" same as in the picture above, centered
3- "E90POST" only that, centered

That way all you have yo do is tell me what style you would like and he will make it!

PRICE AND SHIPPING:
The price per person is $25.00- which includes shipping. (if you like to have upgraded shipping you will assume the cost and tell me when you would like to receive the parcel)(must tell me before you place the order so I can adjust the price accordingly)

I will give you a tracking number for the package as well for a bit more of insurance

PAYMENT AND WARRANTY:
I am an honest person but who cares insurance talks louder now a days, so PayPal has the best "customer service and insurance on your money" so I will be using that. the link will be at the end of this post to pay now

DO NOT HIT THE LINK UNTIL THE LIST OF 10 IS FILLED UP, I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE TRACK OF WHO PAID AND WHO DID NOT!

I assume no responsibility of damage that may occur during shipping, however if there is any manufacturing defects I will address them as quickly as possibly, in his words, "we rarely have any problems with the quality of the frame." that being said I will issue a refund if something is not to your liking.

LINK TO PAY IF THE LIST OF 10 IS FILLED UP ($25)
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted

LINK TO PAY IF YOU JUST WANT TO BUY YOURS WITHOUT THE GROUP ($28)
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=YFQZPRPKPQ5AC

Last edited by bernard54321; 07-28-2014 at 11:51 AM..
Appreciate 0