01-16-2012, 11:31 AM   #71
BimmerCop
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenePoole View Post
I'm only going to say this once more. It's bogged down because it is limited by my uplink speed. No one can seed but me until the whole thing transfers because I'm the only one with the full copy right now. Just be patient and stop complaining about how slow it's going. You could pay $199 and it would still take you several days to get it. Your getting it for free now.

I'm doing this out of the goodness of my heart. Stop sending me PMs asking me to speed this up by somehow defying the laws of physics. I just don't have the bandwidth to do anymore than I'm doing right now. See the bit torrent protocol (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent_(protocol)). That's how P2P works. It will finish and you will get your disks, just show a little patience.

I swear, I'd have never even considered doing this if I would have known how downright rude some people could be. Is there a way to turn off PMs?
First of all, I wasn't complaining. Just asking those who already have it COMPLETED, to seed so we can all get to help each other. I'm no psychic to know you were the only one to have a complete version of it. For the record, I never PMed you. And thanks for your help, really appreciate it. Like others have said, don't let those harassing you on PM get you all riled up.
Appreciate 0