09-11-2009, 02:43 PM   #20
Borsig
Captain
Germany
Rep
Drives: '09 335i ///M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@N54Tuning.com View Post
Hmm from what I read you had some major problems, to the point BMS suggested you send the hardware/harness in to be checked out. Hard to imagine you doing a comparison when one tune was broken?

Mike
This is my problem with you Mike.. You don't listen... You didnt listen when I said my issue wasnt a beta map issue. You arent listening when I am saying that my JB3 is now sitting in a buddy's car (2007 6AT) and running fine.

My JB3 is not broken. I'll be more than happy to send it to terry to have it checked. But its working fine in a 2007 6AT car. I think the issue is with me, my car, and how I drive it and the fact that it is a 6M, and some things may be different with the 2009.5 software.

The lateste beta map I tested in it did knock the oscillation back alot, but it was still present, and in the logs.

Honestly dude, you wear me out. Do you just not listen, or are you so hell bent on being a salesmen that you just don't care?

Please stop trying to cloud the issue, and take what is said as valuable information, or constructive criticism, instead of an affront to the product you sell.

Are you so worried that I will post a positive review of the procede that you need to say Im testing it against a broken box?

Please dont say things that arent FACT... Ask yourself this , is it a FACT that my JB3 had/has a hardware issue.. Can you say this as a FACT?

Ugh
Appreciate 0