10-03-2012, 12:57 PM   #30
Garrett@Vishnu
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 S2K

IN business

Quote:
Originally Posted by azwillnj View Post
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I just called and someone actually picked up the phone...

He said that the n54 they have has been in the shop for the last few weeks getting a roll cage put in it and because of that they have been focusing on the n55 a lot. He said a lot of development has gone into a completely new firmware version and they should be releasing that 'shortly' (how many times have we heard that?).

He also mentioned that he would pass our complaints along to shiv about the complete and utter neglect they have shown towards this subform and get him to come over and give us an update.

I dont have any more fingers to cross at this point, I guess we just have to wait and see what happens.

Hey guys, just wanted to reassure you that we are most definitely still in business. If you have any sort of questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call during normal business hours (M-F 8:30-4:30 PST) if you can leave a message we will DEFINITELY be able to give you a call back before the end of the work day, guaranteed. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of emails, it is sometime difficult for us to respond in a timely manner but rest assured, you have not been forgotten.

We have recently got out N55 back at Vishnu HQ after a considerable amount of downtime. Also, since the N54 VFF700 is currently being fitted with a roll cage we have shifted our focus to meeting your demands. With the newly serviced/updated DME we are currently developing an update that will curb most of the frustration mentioned above.

If any of you that are experiencing problems and are local to us, please feel free to schedule an appointment so we can do some investigation of the problems that may be occurring. We have thoroughly tested our shop car with no fault, so if anyone is experiencing ongoing problems with the PROcede tune, PLEASE contact us and we will make it worth your while.

We at Vishnu Performance appreciate your patience as we continue our research and development.

If you decide to stay with us, i can assure you that we are constantly working to push the state of the art of this platform and you can expect an update from shiv personally in the near future.

Last edited by Garrett@Vishnu; 10-03-2012 at 01:16 PM..
Appreciate 0