vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4 Beemer View Post
Viv, let me put my hand on the table here. I'm a Tescoholic - I'm never out the place, but I've never bothered with a Clubcard. I just don't have room in my wallet for one and it always bugs me when they ask at the Checkout "do you have a clubcard?" The number of points I could have accumulated - I could be a Tesco millionaire

You serious about the 135i (coupe?) I'm still trying to digest the shape of the coupe - its not quite as smooth and flowing as the E92... but I've not ruled it out completely.
I've got a Clubcard on my keyfob, because my wife says she gets the points if I use it!

I wasn't actually serious about the 135i coupe- I just wondered if Tesco had thought about selling cars, as they seem to sell everything else.

My wife will be after a new car in around the next 6 months. She tried out a 120d MSport & hated the fact that the short shifter was too close to the dashboard. I told her to hold it with the front of her hand, but she said it just wasn't good enough!

I think she's got her mind set on a Honda Civic now

Viv

Appreciate 0