Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny.B. View Post
Looks awesome mate, ten times better!

I want summer wheeeeels :-(

Regarding the service book, i did my own recently, tick what youve done, sign it, and attach a copy of all the invoices/receipts for the bits youve used, thats what ive done! Dont plan on selling for a while so by the time it does sell people wont be that bothered because of the age of the car!
Thank you Ive had the car for 3 years now and have done 3 services, once a year over summer time. I need to collect all of the eBay receipts for the past 3 years now and print these out in this case. Worth doing it for sure. Thanks for the help !!! =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamC View Post
Wheels look good. Where did you get the nuts from, I like them?
As Danny has said, just keep all of your receipts for your service items and keep them with the cars history.
Thanks a lot Regarding the bolts, these are TPI make and I got the off eBay from this guy (link is not for bmw bolts) :
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TPI-Polari...item460dbcc458

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanziBarn View Post
Looks fab that.
Cheers pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanbmws View Post
Looks better on summer set but car needs lowering asap
The winter set up has a good combination with the rest of the car in terms of black colour but the 19" do their job Thanks a lot ! Ive been thinking about Bilstein B12 but probably the car will be on sale this summer and replaced with 3L E90 or E91

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_P View Post
keep all the receipts and you will be fine
Yes first I need to find these on my PayPal history - last 3 years haha Thank you !