View Single Post
      01-05-2012, 05:09 PM   #14
Boosted John
Internet Ninja
Rep
Drives: 13 AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4door View Post
not with these mods...these cars with these mile are going for $27k-$28k at carmax, non CPO..so Im not sure where youre getting your information from

for the money i would save by buying from carmax i can pretty much do the same mods. I am in the auto business and i happen to sell BMW's, that is where i am getting my info from. take it from me, it is a pipe dream to get $33k for a 08 with 54k miles on it. chances are the car is out of warranty unless you bought a cpo.

there is a reason why the car is still available and not sold. I'm not trying to be a dick, but your asking price is way out in left field. I bet you would get a lot more action if you would lower the selling price considerably.

To put it into perspective a little bit, we are selling a 08 335 E92 with 36k miles with BMW warranty til mid 2014 for $32,500. This car has sport, premium, heated seats and nav. More car less miles and less money.

Appreciate 0