View Single Post
      05-28-2007, 09:40 PM   #107
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by normtrum View Post
Thanks George, you've been a big help. Last few questions (I hope), can both the Poorboys products be applied with my PC? And what's the best way to order from you, web or phone?
normtrum, glad I could be helpful. The EX-P can be applied via PC, I'd suggest using your finest pad, or if you are looking to pick one up, our Lake Country Fine Finishing Pad. A little goes a long way with the Poorboy's products, so not much product is needed.

Natty's Blue, and any paste wax IMO, should be applied via hand with either a microfiber applicator pad or a fresh foam applicator pad. I actually prefer the foam applicators for paste wax applications. With the Natty's Blue, when you use it for the first time, make sure you break thru the initial layer of wax by swirling around the wax with the foam pad and some light pressure. You don't want to gouge the wax, just work it in on center of the wax until it becomes more of a deeper blue. Thinner is better again when applying, you want to apply and remove just about right away, prior to it hazing for best results.

As far as ordering, I always prefer via the web because it insures that we have all your information entered correctly. Be sure to use your 10% off code, e90post, during check out to receive your discount.

If you have any other questions on anything, please do not hesitate to ask. I'm looking forward to hearing about your results and thoughts comparing the products to your past Griot's experience.

George
Appreciate 0