View Single Post
      07-08-2012, 01:15 AM   #209
Patmos330
Private
Rep
Drives: 06 330I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo330i View Post
Trade in value might not be but I just got 16,500 for my 325i with 94k miles and he resold it for 17k yes it was moded but still had only sport package and was aw
I am happy for you that you got a awesome deal on your car. Just to play a little devil's advocate though, cars of your model with less miles are going from 12-14k in your area. It seems if the buyer had done a little searching he could have found a better deal than you were offering.

Also to put it in context the cheapest 335 in your area is going for 17,300, and a rough average of 21k for the rest of them. That means your about 3-5k off the normal sale point for the cheapest 335 around, and 7-9k off the average price. So in your area the pricing is a little closer and for you it is worth it to grab a 335 if your happy with stock looks at the end of the day. But if you consider adding in all the mods you may have done to your car (or that I did to mine) the price gap widens a little bit.

Honestly though I envy the price you sold your car for, and the median price of 335's in your area. Wish I lived there.
Appreciate 0