12-13-2009, 11:10 PM   #4
JMD0977
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 GT3 and ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
No offense, sick ass car

but can you really use the original "BMW 4 year 50,000 mile warranty" as a selling point? I think they'd take one look at the car, laugh and say... yeah right, if anything ever went wrong.
The car had it's original 4 year/50,000 mile warranty, that would obiously be use for ANYTHING except engine work. The engine work has 2 year UNLIMITED mileage warranty or 4 year/50,000 miles warranty through RD Sport, whichever is longer. So the buyer could but as many miles as he or she wants, even over 50,000 miles until April 2011 or 50,000 miles by July 2012(date the BMW warranty ends) and still have engine warranty through RD Sport until then should any engine warranty work be needed. I have all this stated in a document from RD Sport. All the parts replaced in the engine meet or exceed the requirements of the ones BMW uses in their M series engines. For example, RD Sport uses Mahle pistons, the same company the BMW uses pistons for their M series engines. So yes, IT ALL has warranty and FREE maintenance from BMW until July 2012, since it is servised just like any other stock M3. Thanks for the comment.
Appreciate 0