View Single Post
      01-10-2013, 07:56 AM   #239
mylydiamy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i e93 convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by carve View Post
We'll, that takes care of half of it. If you look back in this thread, that's EXACTLY where I was two years ago. I was a great husband (get real- you're full of crap if you think you're perfect), and I came to realize she was totally taking advantage of that and bringing almost nothing to the table beyond a friendly smile- I was just taking care of her and getting almost nothing in return. 100% faithful and I did 80% of everthing from $ to housework to intimacy to washing her damn car. I hope you remain happily married forever, but people change and sh!t happens, man.

Now I'm VERY happily single. Lot's of beautiful, smart, ambitious women are interested in me because I have those very qualities she took for granted (and more). SO-MUCH-FUN!!! Guys have told me they'd practically kill to have my life after hearing about an average week

I 2nd that the OP get a therapist. I did and it was very helpful.
Wow! Sounds like you just described my marriage: one does all the work and other one just enjoys it but does not even appreciates... Looks like we both made same mistake
Appreciate 0